E – Learning
Activity Based Learning
Why Choose Gajera Vidyabhavan
” An institution is not made by mere bricks and stones, but by the strong character and integrity which it instills in its students. “
Gajera International is truly based on this motto of excellence for we believe that there is no final frontier in education. This trust involves teachers, students and parents working together to make students life successful and happy through curriculum. The mission of the entire organization is not merely to educate, it is to prepare young people for the challenge that lie ahead as they embark on their journey of life The School has excellent infrastructure facilities for the complete learning experience of its students.
What's Happening in School
Everything is theoretically impossible until it is done.
Learners performing practicals in Science laboratory.
Hon. Trustee Shri Chunibhai Gajera sharing his life experiences with learners to inspire and achieve more in life.
Greatness of our Indian Culture is found in it's festivals.
Learners at GISK celebrating Janmashtami Celebration with great zeal and enthusiasm.
Life is a festival only to the wise.
Learners cherishing the Garba festival filled with beautiful colours.
Competition among learners always motivates them to strive for excellence.
Learners competing with each in various academic competitions held at GISK.
" Tell me and I forget , Teach me and I remember , Involve me and I learn "
Educators involving themselves in various trainings conducted to polish their knowledge and skills.
A fancy dress competition not only blends learning with fun but also develops confidence in students by giving them an opportunity to speak in front of their own classmates.
Learners at GISK participating in fun-filled fancy dress competition.
Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice which originated in ancient India.
Learners performing various asanas and celebrating Yoga day with gusto.
Follow on Social Media
NEWS & UPDATES
- Pre-Primary : 07/12/2022 : Collage making competition
- Pre-Primary: 08/12/2022 : Pen down your imagination
- Pre-Primary : 09/12/2022 : Drawing competition
- Pre-Primary : 20/12/2022 : Farmer Day
- Pre-Primary : 22/12/2022 : Christmas
- Pre-Primary : 24/12/2022 : Salad Making For Parents.
- Pre-Primary : 04/01/2023 : Sports Day
- Pre-Primary: 09/01/2023 : Kite Decoration Competition.
- Pre-Primary: 10/01/2023 : Winter Day
- Pre-Primary:12/01/2023:Uttrayan Celebration.
- Pre-Primary:16/01/2023:Animal sound Competition.
- Pre-Primary:20/01/2023:Vasant Panchami celebration.
- Pre-Primary:23/01/2023:Model Making Competition.
- Pre-Primary:26/01/2023:Republic Day celebration.
- Pre-Primary:27/01/2023:Colouring Competition.
- 01st January 2022 – New Year Day
- 10th January 2022 – World Hindi Day
12th January 2022 – National Youth Day
14th January 2022 – Makar Sankranti
15th January 2022 – Indian Army Day
24th January 2022 – National Girl Child Day
25th January 2022 – National tourism day
26th January 2022 – Republic Day of India:
From last 25 years, Smt. Shantaben Haribhai Gajera Charitable Trust is progressing to bring innovation in the education field for the holistic development of more than 58,000 bright young minds studying at 18 schools and 3 colleges across Gujarat, India.
Academic, sports, and arts – in every aspect of life we encourage students to grow their potential. Our focus is on life-oriented education for supporting the kids to build a sustainable and best career.
We strongly believe in ‘Parent-Teacher Partnership’ for nurturing students not only to be an ideal student but also a global citizen, contributing in the ‘Global’ developments.