Leave / Absence Rules
- Parents and guardians will appreciate that absence during the term is not in the best interest of the student. They are asked not to apply for leave if avoidable.
- Leave can be granted to the students only in case of serious illness or death of a very near relative.
- Leave for half day should not be asked for security reasons. In an emergency written permission must be taken from the principal.
- No student, absent on the previous day, will be admitted to class until the parent has stated the reasons for absence in the almanac.
- Attendance is compulsory on the first day of every term.
- Absence for more than three days immediately after vacation would attend strict disciplinary action.
- Continuous absence for more than 7 days without proper reason renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be granted only after payment of a fresh admission fees.
- Students suffering from chicken pox, cholera, measles, mumps must observe the period of time recommended by the doctor.